if you’re ever feeling down on yourself just know in 2008 I decided I was a rebel so I stole my teacher’s milk and took a picture with it
If you say “nevermind” to me I will actually worry about it for the rest of my life
So i dunno I’m getting really serious about learning a bunch of languages and I really have to focus on school so I might not be posting for a while. I’m also going to make a separate page probably idk so I can save the links to the websites I’m using to learn the languages as a reference I guess idk. Anyway, don’t hate me but I’m really busy and stressed out and have bigger plans so yeah.
Yay I finally got tagged in one of these
Always post the rules
- Answer the questions of the person who tagged you and write 11 new ones
- Tag 11 people and link them
- Let them know that they have been tagged.
1. What book has had the greatest impact on your life?
Probably the Neverending Story or Sabriel. I grew up with those books and they’re my life.
2. What do you want to do when you “grow up”?
I want to teach English in Japan and/or History in America
3. Fuck, Marry, Kill and your people are: Robert Pattinson, Josh Hutcherson, and Misha Collins.
Fuck: Josh Hutcherson
Marry: Misha Collins
Kill: Robert Pattinson
(Sorry R - Pats)
4. If you could have any of the US states be your name, which would you pick? (EX. Alaska or Ohio or Georgia)
I love the name Alaska so that one but idk Connecticut is the best state ever who am I kidding lmao *sweats*
5. Would you choose to only see the color red for the rest of your life, OR only see the outlines of things?
Red because then at least you can see things but wow jeez
6. If you could choose one sport to participate in, what would it be?
If means I get to be good at it then probably gymnastics, being a better dancer, basketball is okay, figure skating looks cool i guess
7. If you could take the place of any book/movie character, who would you pick?
Bastian Balthazar Bux because I’ve always wanted to travel to Fantastica don’t hate, Sabriel because she’s a bad ass even though her life sucks I totally want to be her, probably also Hermione Granger because fucking wizards man. Also any character from a Miyazaki film
8. What is your favorite snack food?
Smartfood or twizzlers that was too easy next question
9. How do you like to spend your free time?
On my stupid computer, I wish I had my guitar, playing with my cats????, writing, reading, pretending like I can dance, biking, hiking, exploring shit, museums, playing video games, watching movies idk man dkfjkdsjf
10. What did you do for you last birthday?
Went to Japan (I am the best)
11. How was your day?
Went to dinner with Jules and Gloria (two other exchange students) and I love that restaurant omg I’m so going back. I also bought Christmas shit for everyone. I’m sick and stressed but at least today was good.
1. What book(s) have you read the quickest because you just couldn’t put them down?
Oh jeez… Raven’s Gate series, TFIOS, Boy Meets Boy, Incarceron series, Sabriel, Go Ask Alice, literally every book I read I’m a nerd fuck off
2. What book/movie character do you think you are most like?
I think I’m most like Hermione (early Hermione) to be honest because I’ve always been a know - it - all obnoxious nerd with a few close friends. Also probably other characters but I can’t think of any right now get back to me later.
3. What song makes you feel instantly happy any time you hear it?
Welcome Home by Radical Face if crying from happiness counts, Applause by Lady Gaga, Booty Man by Tim Booty Wilson, Peter Paul and Mary shit, K-pop i dunno I have a lot of stuff that makes me happy because I like being nostalgic or dancey idk
4. What’s your TV guilty pleasure?
America’s Next Top Model, British Soaps with my host mom, anime lmao
5. If you could be transported into the fictional world from any book, what would it be?
Omg: Fantastica, Middle Earth, the wizarding world, the Old Kingdom/Ancelstierre, and Miyazaki world, any magical fairy shit that I read
6. If you could have any talent in the world, what would you choose?
Dancer and singer and being able to play any instrument or be super musically gifted or like be really really good at fighting (Krav Maga) or be physically fit or artsy omg I have too many I’m a loser
7. If you had to choose a celebrity to call your role model or look up to, who would it be?
Amy Lee, Amber Liu or Beyonce
8. Would you prefer every day to be Christmas Day or your birthday?
Birthdays make me depressed but everyone is nice on Christmas so Christmas it is
9. If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
I’ve thought about this a lot and I’d probably choose one of the following: Amber Liu, Amy Lee or Beyonce
10. If you could eliminate one person/thing from the world, who/what would it be?
I would eliminate the desire to harm other living things because that’s where I think a lot of problems come from
11. If you could time travel when/where would you go?
Probably the victorian era with the cool dresses or back in time to when my sisters were born (i.e. Emma 2008 and Claire 1999)
These the bitches imma gon tag woop woop:
(I have no friends on this site that’s all I got lmao)
1. Best/Favorite memory
2. Favorite Movie
3. Favorite country overall
4. 5 Places you want to visit
5. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
6. In an ideal world, what would you want to do with your life? (no limitations of money, obligations, infinite years on your life etc.)
7. Sum up America in one sentence (this should be interesting).
8. Favorite quote
9. Pet peeve
10. Introvert or extrovert?
11. Embarrassing story
all i think about is clothes i can’t afford and food i want to order.